Do you want to become the owner of one part of the house or some other object?
It’s crucial to do the process called a condominium.
How will this process help you, and why is it important?
The surveyor will determine the exact borders and measurements of all inside surfaces.
This will ensure an accurate sketch with a precisely defined object surface, which is essential for any sales contract.
What do you need for a condominium?
• Copy of a real estate list
• Building permission
• Copy of cadastral plan
What do you get with a condominium?
• Avoiding legal problems
• Possibility to arrange your space according to your wishes
• An opportunity to get mortgage credit
• Paying water, electricity, and other bills separately
• Easier selling: all buyers like a clear situation when purchasing any real estate
Call us for any assistance that you need, inform yourself, and get a FREE CONSULTATION. We will help you to solve any issue you have.
Banja Luka: +387 66/375-489
Brčko: +387 66/767-224